Wednesday 20 January 2016

Planning: Animatic




I created an animatic in order to help me envision my finished product. I felt that the audio worked well and helped to create the desired pace and mood of the text, however I will have to insert multiple keyframes within my actual product so that the dialect is understandable. I felt that my 'rewind' sound effect was very effective and plan to use the same effect within my final piece. As well as this, I felt that the order of shots and overall narrative structure of the product flowed well and was easy to follow. I did not insert text stills for my title sequence and my credits however I must add these to my final piece; by watching my animatic, I feel that my title should be featured mid film (in between clips) and should be followed by my credits, e.g. a documentary style film by Lily Sutherland.

Another factor that has been brought to my attention through this process is the lack of duration via time frames. I may choose to look into a variety of different charities and organisations and finish my film through promoting their cause, e.g. go to '________.co.uk to find out more'.

No comments:

Post a Comment