Saturday 28 November 2015

Locations


I have chosen to film my project in the more populated shopping areas of London. I have chosen to do so because I felt it would be effective in order to present a direct comparison into the lives of the middle class shoppers in contrast to those who don't have a home nor a safe place to sleep. The crowding and the heavily populated streets of London will help me to convey the idea that people are subconsciously consumed by their own lives and often forget to sympathise with those less fortunate.


As well as this, the consumerist atmosphere created by the variety of high street stores will allow me to present the juxtaposing lifestyles. I will go between shots of homelessness on the streets of London to clips of people hurrying past with bags of retail shopping. I am hoping to get shots of people walking past the homeless and refusing to donate spare change towards food/shelter, however, able to buy themselves something that is unnecessary such as the latest fashion/trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment