Friday 12 February 2016

Film: First Draft




Looking at the progress I have made within my project so far allows me to identify many errors or things that need to be improved upon. This is my first (unfinished) draft of my short film; I am unsure of the sequencing of the clip and am yet to add audio/a backing track (of a royalty-free selection). Many of the clips need to be fit to the scale of the screen as they appear smaller than desired. As well as this, some colour correction is needed in one of my clips as there is a small blurry discolouration at the bottom of the screen that diverts attention and may be distracting if left there. I also need to add in layers of text including the facts and statistics I have discovered within my planning and research section of the coursework. The small amount of audio that I do have varies in volume which I need to fix, as well as trying to remove the extraneous sounds of the wind. So far my clips total up to roughly 3 minutes (out of the desired 5); however, I now have more clips to upload and add in to the sequence. Some of my clips were filmed horizontally and some vertically, resulting in the need to arrange a time to go out and reshoot them. I'm also looking into how to do create a 'rewind' effect; I have watched some tutorials but none that coincide with my own software or desired effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment